People of all religions and all non-religious individuals are offered the possibility to pray, meditate or simply to enjoy a moment of silence. The relief of the prayer beads along the walls of the courtyard invites the observer to think about the relationship between place and moment, to pray according to their faith, or as a starting point for religious or spiritual contemplation.
- For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. (Psalm 62:1-2)
- It is You we worship, and upon You we call for help.
Guide us to the straight path,
The path of those You have blessed. (Excerpt from the first sura of the holy Koran)
- All nature is transitory.
Strive continuously for your salvation. (Last words of Gautama Siddharta Buddha)
- Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. (Matthew, 7.7)
- As the butter lies in the milk, all beings bear vital knowledge; and as someone needs a beater to produce butter, the human being must use the mind to liberate this knowledge. (Excerpt from Brahma Bindu Upanishad)